5th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication which will be held from 5th – 7th April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Change in Media, Media for Change: Looking For New Paradigms
You are welcome to send your abstract to the 5th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication which will be held from 5th – 7th April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia under the theme “Change in Media, Media for Change: Looking for New Paradigms”
The 5th world conference on Media and Mass Communications (MEDCOM 2019) will serve as a platform for transferring knowledge to the future of Media and Mass Communication. The Conference will bring together a range of academics, independent researchers, artists and activists at one place to share the research findings, innovations, and experiences in the field of Mass Communication.
CALL FOR PAPER TRACKS
- Alternative and Community Media
- Media Education
- Media Education Research
- Media Management
- Documentary Production
- Film Studies
Abstract submission Guidelines
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract before 21st January 2019.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 5th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2019.
More information: https://mediaconference.co/abstract-guidelines/